The S 1000 Evoluzione tyre changer is able to work easily with any type of tyre, from RFT to balloon and soft tyres, that range in size from 13” to 32”.
The features and technical performance of this tyre changer have been studied expressly to make the operator’s work easier and are the result of continuous research that the SICE brand conducts in order to remain constantly up-to-date.
The main features are that it is exceptionally easy to use and that the hydraulic system is matched to the tyre to guarantee precise, reliable and efficient
- REVOLVER automatic tool
- Bead push off
- Electromechanical turntable
- Lateral lifter with vertical handling 4 bis – Frontal lifter on the version: Visual P.L., Plus P.L. and TOP
- New generation inverter motor
- Ergonomic pedal control
- Autonomous reclinable tool for mounting the first bead
- Lower bead breaker disc
- Hydraulics control unit
- Cabinet control panel
- “Inflatron” electric inflator
- Interactive touch screen
1. “REVOLVER” multi-function instrument (patented) with 4 innovative tools:
- automated rotation
- 3 working positions
- spring driven tyre hook (patented)
- Bead presser with adjustable work height.
- The shape of the presser is ideal for RFT tyres.
- The job of the bead presser is aided by the presser (A) incorporated in the Revolver that always keeps the tyre in the correct position (Patent Pending).
3. Axial mounting TURNTABLE electromechanical intelligence with HYDRAULIC (patented) axial movement. This is the first machine where the wheel axis moves at the same time as the tool to
make the operations easier and guarantee precision and effectiveness.
4. Lateral lifter with vertical handling and automatic turntable alignment to facilitate loading the wheel (80 kg load).
5. PREMIUM front lifter with complete movement for the TOP machine version (85 kg capacity). Allows the operator to move the wheel on the tyre changer without effort and without changing his working position.
6. Ergonomic pedal control with 4 pedals. From the right: – turntable rotation
- wheel clamping
- wheel unclamping
7.Lower reclinable lever: always placed in the best radial position to facilitate mounting the first bead.
8. Lower bead breaker disc (8) autonomous so it can also be used for demounting the 2nd lower bead.
9. Cabinet control panel can be placed in the most ergonomic position. The commands are simple, intuitive and very easy to use.
10. Standard electronic inflator (Inflatron) in the PLUS and TOP versions. Integrated system of automatic inflating and deflating procedures, touch screen interface, and inflating procedure with overboost for bead insertion.
11. Interactive touch screen: TFT-LCD display interface managed by a microprocessor. The display alternates on the screen as needed:
- electronic rim diameter selection system with resulting automatic radial wheel positioning (a micro-regulation system is also possible).
- video camera: always-on, retrievable on the screen (in all of the versions except BASIC).
- TPM 02 Reader: valve sensor reader that displays the main data (only in the TOP version).
- tread probe: measurement of the tread depth with 3 different colour displays to confirm the depth threshold (only in the TOP version).
- temperature probe: real-time tyre and bead temperature sensor. Intuitive recommendations displayed in Green-Yellow-Red colours (only in the TOP version).
- Program wheel dimension in inches (13” – 32”) and the best radial wheel positioning on the automatic “Revolver”.
- Lift wheel with the help of the lateral tyre lifter with vertical handling. The turntable will simultaneously position itself to make loading the wheel easier.
- A Insert the handle with the clamping cone
- B Clamp wheel releasing the pedal
- C Deflate tyre.
In the S1000 Evoluzione TOP A version, the demounting operation is automatic which means the operator only needs to supervise the process, without being directly involved. The automatic bead breaking and tyre demounting operations are based on an efficient program that’s ideal for any type of wheel. Maximum simplicity, maximum safety.
- A The Revolver’s bead breaker disc presses on the tyre with hydraulics and the simultaneous movement of the wheel facilitates the upper bead breaking.
- B The autonomous lower bead breaker disc presses from underneath with hydraulics and the simultaneous movement of the wheel facilitates the lower bead breaking.
- C The Revolver’s dismounting tool enters between the tyre and the rim, aided by the movement of the movable parts of the hook. (C1).
- D With the tyre loaded, the Revolver rises and with the help of the autonomous lower bead breaker disc, the first upper bead is dismounted.
- E With a movement that is synchronized with the wheel, the bead breaker disc continues rising and finishes dismounting the tyre.